A traditionally furnished, very comfortable, cosy, well equipped detached stone cottage with large, secure, wild life friendly cottage garden to front and rear. Unrestricted parking to the side of the cottage. Traditionally furnished within keeping with the cottages age and character.
Pen y Banc Self Catering Holiday Cottage is detached with enclosed private gardens to front and rear. It is lovely, cosy, comfortable, homely and relaxing. It retains many original features, stone walls, log burners,but has modern facilities with double-glazing and central heating, Bath and shower with constant hot water..
The Cottage is in the small Small Hamlet of Sarnau, just off the A494 the main road to Bala. accessable no matter what the weather conditions are.
Pen Y Banc like it's sister Cottage of Cross Keys only 2.5 miles away over the Valley are wonderful bases from which to explore, this part of North Wales and Mid Wales, Snowdonia National Park, Coastland, Lakes, Hills and Mountains. There are endless activities suiting all ages and and groups and those seeking different thrills.
- This lovely Country Cottage Holiday Cottage has:
- Fitted kitchen with full size Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Washing Machine, Fridge with Ice Box, Microwave. Very well equipped throughout.
- Dining room, Multi fuel Stove, Rocking Chair, Table can seat 6 if you have guests.
- Living room, Gas Cast Iron Stove,TV Free Sat, DVD, Video machine, Music Centre.
- Two large bedrooms a king and two 3ft single beds. The king bed has a Tempur matress.
- A Cot and High Chair can be provided.
- The bathroom has a Electric Shower over the bath and a shaver point. Constant hot water.
- Central Heating plus Multi Fuel Stove in Dining Room, Gas Stove in Living Room
- Logs, kindling and coal are provided In both cottages.
- Traditionally furnished to suit age of cottage. about 200 years old. Spotlessly clean, I do it myself.
- Quality bed linen and towels provided for all guests.
- Stacks of Books, Games and Videos for all ages,Maps and Torches.
- Picnic Set and Flasks
- Kitchen and Bathroom Disposable items Provided eg. , Kitchen Towel, foil, cling film, food bags, Washing Powder and Washing up liquid, condiments, matches, 2 Toilet Rolls, soap, air freshener..
- Tea, Coffee, Milk and basic condiments always provided. In fact the cottage is very well equipped just like a home.
- Outside back door is a covered breakfast/sitting area.
- For more information and pictures look at my web site please.
- There are no additional or hidden costs and no booking fees or service charges.
- Walks directly to the hills from the front door.
- Parking to the side of the cottage.
- Bike Storage, Motorbikes can also be bought under cover if required.
- Pet dogs must obey the same rules as my own three, not on the furniture and not upstairs and please clean up after them. Bags provided.
If you are in the area I am happy to show you around. Give me a call on my home number. They are open all year and Short Breaks are available. The price for the cottage is fully inclusive and there are no hidden costs.
Send message to Pen Y Banc Cottage 4* Prices from £395 - £595 fully inclusive. £85 - £95 pn. Dog friendly